Feb 03,2013
Feb 03,2013
The sale of my property went through in about seven weeks.I didn\'t get as much as I wanted but saying that in todays economic climate it\'s what I expected.I would defiantly recommend using express agency as it does what it says it\'s going to do sell your property quickly and efficiently.Thank you all at express agency
By: Express Customer Care Team
Feb 04, 2013
Dear Stephanie

Thank you for taking time to write this review. We strive to ensure our customers are happy and content in their experience and I can assure the team is here to do everything we can in succeeding for our Clients. A task that is no easy feat in the current climate. We are delighted that we have provided you with such a memorable experience. We will make sure your feedback is passed onto Sophie and Guy.

Warm Regards