Oct 08,2012
Oct 08,2012
I would not recommed this estate agent to anyone! They ripped me off knowing i needed a property as soon as possible. They explained to me that I needed a guarantor as i didnt earn enough money. They told me that on top of the 150 pound i had to pay for the credit check that I also had to pay 75 pound so I could have a guartour. If i wanted to pay this money (£225 in toal) by cash then i had to pay £15 admisstration charge, by debit card it was £6 and by credit card there was also a charge. They didnt explain to me that my guarantor had to earn nearly 20,000 a year for me to be able to rent this property on top of being a family member and own their own home. When i was eventaully told this i had already payd the £225 and as my guartour didnt earn this a year i have now been told that i cant get any of my money back. I have also now found out that if i did move into this property after 6 months i would of had to of payed a extra £90 to sign another tenacy agreemnent for a futher 6 motnhs and this would of happened everytime the tency had to be renewed. Its disgusting and have totally ripped me off. Nothing is explained properly and their are alot of hidden charges they dont tell you about. The staff are awful and have no people skills what so ever was even hung up on when i rang for my refund. More than one member of staff belittled me saying i couldnt afford a certain property when i could and on top of all that have wasted my time and im still without a house to rent. I would avoid at all costs!!!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Hicks Hadley Estate Agents Office 1! To leave a new review of Hicks Hadley Estate Agents Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Hicks Hadley Estate Agents Office 1