Feb 03,2013
Feb 03,2013
I am new to the letting scene and therefore had to be guided through the process Jonathan was very thorough when I registered and took care to note my requirements, which were not easy. I required a 1 bed flat with a garden and a pet friendly landlord. I only had a week before returning abroad and he said that he would do his best to find me something. A lot of other agents said the same but either did not follow through or sent me details wildly outside my requirements. Now that I have selected my property he is patiently guiding me through the process and thanks to him I have exactly what I was looking for and all within the week. A truly five star service. I can thoroughly recommend Streets Ahead and in particular Jonathan Claustre. Many thanks.

Write a review for Streets Ahead Crystal Palace Branch