Feb 03,2013
Feb 03,2013
I had been renting my flat in Shoreditch with those Agents with the green Minis!
During that period I was bases abroad and was experiencing a lot of problems.
My rent was never paid on time by the agents. The tenants never had any Maintenances issues resolved and I ended up "Managing" the property from Singapore.
Eventually when I was back in Town ands visiting my property I met another Landlord in the building who recommended Greenlands in Bethnal Green Road. I was a little reluctant to use another Managing agent particularly as our friends with the green minis had given me the runaround.
How ever I gave Greenlands the chance to rent and manage my property.
It has been 18 months now and I am extremely pleased with their service. My Rent is always paid on time without fail, and all Maintenance issues are resolved in 24 hours.
I do not normally write any reviews but felt I should highlight the excellent service I have received. Keep up the good work!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Greenlands Property Services Tower Hamlets! To leave a new review of Greenlands Property Services Tower Hamlets, please click the link below !
Write a review for Greenlands Property Services Tower Hamlets