Feb 03,2013
Feb 03,2013
We put our property on the market in July 2012 with the request of assisted viewings during working hours as my husband is disabled. Since we had the initial valuation, which was one of three, we decided on Frank Innes in Chesterfield as we strongly felt that they more than matched the requirement of our needs. We sold the property in auction in December 2012 which is what we wanted if it did not sell on the open market before this time. Through all this time, before, during and after viewings (of which we had quite a few in the four and a half months on the market), and all phone calls and personal visits to the property and the Chesterfield office, Karen and all her staff were polite, courteous and nothing was too much trouble. As a result of how myself and my husband have been treated, my step-dad is seriously considering using Frank Innes to market his property.

In response to the two negative views on here, I do not know who you were dealing with, but it certainly does not sound like you were dealing with Karen and her team.

I strongly recommend Chesterfield Frank Innes to sell your property.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Frank Innes Branch! To leave a new review of Frank Innes Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Frank Innes Branch