Feb 03,2013
Feb 03,2013
As executor for my mother I was tasked with selling her house on behalf of the family. The family was going through a tough time and we wanted an agent who could help us make a very emotional situation as painless as possible.
James came to see us and straight away put us at ease and took charge of the whole process and kept us informed every step of the way along with his excellenht team, especially Jason who I had most dealings with. We opted for a sole agency agreement as we totally trusted Ellis & Co. We had offers after the first viewings, infact the second viewing offered me the asking price!
I can also recommend the solicitor provided by Ellis & Co for the conveyancing who also did a first class job of arranging the paperwork and all correspondence.
All in all, if you want a first class Estate Agent who \'Gets The Job Done\' then they are the agent for you, they have been worth every ££ of the commission paid. Good Luck :-)

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Ellis & Co Golders Green! To leave a new review of Ellis & Co Golders Green, please click the link below !
Write a review for Ellis & Co Golders Green