Feb 03,2013
Feb 03,2013
I have used Benjamin Stevens as my agents for my rental property since 2007. I have found Mr Steve Wayne and his staff to be very communicative and professional at all times. In recent times I have found Miss Louisa Kent to be an outstanding member of staff with organisational skills of second to none. The turn around of changing tenants last year was completely effortless and I was kept updated at all times. A Miss Shopie Minot who I\'ve recently dealt with is also showing the same qualities. I need to know that my property is being looked after as I live abroad and peace of mind is had thanks to the hard work of these individuals. Mr Steve Wayne has built his business ethics with the customer at the forefront, providing the best in property management services. I look forward to continuing to benefit from their services.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Benjamin Stevens Bushey! To leave a new review of Benjamin Stevens Bushey, please click the link below !
Write a review for Benjamin Stevens Bushey