Oct 01,2012
Oct 01,2012
Well they made my life as hard as they could right from the beginning, handed in my notice as you do giving 2 months notice, they then were just lazy b*****ds and didn\'t hand it/scan/send it off until 10 days had passed, this is was the idioticy of Ross who was "undestaffed" or some crap like that o and the first I heard of this was me ringing up to find out as going well. The other two ladies were equally as useless generally and not much help at all. they also had 2 months notice of my date that I\'d given, took them a week before I moved to realise it was a Sunday and to tell me they couldn\'t do that. Which I found out that they were lying out there ar*eholes about on the day o my inventory. my advice, stay well clearv of them, they are useless, sly, back stabbing, lying corporate people who don\'t give a monkey\'s about anything but them selves.STAY WELL CLEAR or just prepare for the crappiest people to manage your property.
Employ people who can do there job maybe ?!? This would help a lot !!!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Mann Branch! To leave a new review of Mann Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Mann Branch