Feb 03,2013
Russell Quirk
Feb 03,2013
When we told people were we planning to use an internet based estate agent many were sceptical and tried to talk us out of it as they could not get their head round how it would work and thought we would somehow be losing out. However, from the first moment I spoke to eMoov I was confident that I had made the right choice. The house was on the market in six days. The whole process worked perfectly. We made several changes to our particulars fine tuning them to our requirements, these changes were almost always carried out within 24 hrs. Viewers commented to us on how friendly and efficient eMoov staff were when arranging viewings. This was also our experience when dealing with them. We ended up having three offers and were sale agreed in four months in a tough market. The most fantastic thing about the whole process then comes into force and that is the huge savings we made. We sold a very modest property and saved an estimated £1800. On more expensive properties the savings could potentially be huge. Absolutely no regrets.

eMoov.co.uk