Feb 02,2013
Feb 02,2013
From the very beginning, when I first spoke to Haarts, David Sherigan had a very positive attitude, at first ,I was a little reticent to put my house on the market and David gave me a month\'s notice of when we would try it. From the word go Jack got involved and was constantly ringing persperctive purchasers, and aslo constantly ringing me, saying he had someone wanting to view. Within the first week I must have had 8 viewings and also some re-viewings.

Within the first two weeks I had my first offer a little low at first but Jack soon negotiated a better offer and then someone else also offered and Jack successfully wheedled the chaff from the wheat and I received a very reasonable offer which I have accepted. The whole process from start to finished was exceptionally smooth and without any stress.. (apart from having to clean clean clean the house before each viewing- I like it to look nice ) and I feel so lucky to have picked the right agents for me.

I had the same experience with haarts in newmarket Suffolk some years ago and the mental attitude they teach their staff is amazing. Thank you all at Haarts

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Haart Office 10! To leave a new review of Haart Office 10, please click the link below !
Write a review for Haart Office 10