Feb 02,2013
Feb 02,2013
I was booked in for two viewings out of which one was dropped as the property was picked up and I was informed only when I had almost reached the venue. This was desptie the fact that I called them up the evening before. On my very civil protest I was shouted upon on the phone and blamed for cooking up excuses. This was after I had apologised for being late for the appointment and after my repeated requests to calm down. FInally the lady on the line hung up the phone on me - what a great start when one makes a train journey to see a property.
I did explain that such behaviour can be reported to the council and I was threatened that they could do the same to me. Excellent - cannot speak less of the customer handling skills!
Instead of offering me a different viewing date - I was basically humiliated on the phone.
After having read the reviews it does seem that it was good that I did not have to deal with the agency any further.
I do acknowledge that I was late and I did apologise for that - but not to be dressed down for a completely different point.
All the agent shoudl have done was to offer a different date and time for the viewing and definitely not raise the voice.
Attached Files