Feb 02,2013
Feb 02,2013
I have used many Estate Agents in both a private and commercial basis. I have never felt particularly moved to feedback on my experiences either negative or positive. However, the excellent service provided by PB really compelled me to comment. I was especially grateful to PB, as these are extremely challenging economic times and a significant mistrust has arisen in association with certain professions. However, PB was able to fulfil the pledge it made to me, by securing a good price for my property and within better than expected timescales. PB offered me a genuine value for money service.
I particularly valued the designated officer assigned to me, throughout the sale process. This gave the advantage of continuity and a much needed reassurance during critical points of the negotiating process. The designated officer, Heather was very knowledgeable about Property matters and highly astute. In conclusion, and on a personal note, I feel I was treated with a high level of courtesy but with a welcome pinch of humour, which was the icing on the cake.
I actually look forward to using an Estate Agents again and I have no doubt it will be Preston Baker.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Preston Baker Oakwood! To leave a new review of Preston Baker Oakwood, please click the link below !
Write a review for Preston Baker Oakwood