Sep 28,2012
Sep 28,2012
I was met at my property by the potential tenant. Gibbs contacted my husband to say no one from their office could make it could we do the veiwing ourselves. we did this showed them around and 6 months later our tenant left for personal reasons, however when he had sorted himself out asked if he could come back. We took him back and then Gibbs Gillespie presented us with a huge bill. for all their hard work saying they had introduced him to us.. They had been paid by our tenant for the reference checks admin work etc... the part we asked them for which was to take people round and go through everything they asked us to do ourselvesand then presented us with a huge laughable bill.
I have also found them to be incredibly rude, when I went into their office one saturday morning there was no on else in there except for two sales girls who totally ignored me and continued to talk. I felt totally as if I was in their way.
Treat me propely value me like I matter dont charge for things you have not done where do you want me to finish.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Gibbs Gillespie Ruislip Lettings! To leave a new review of Gibbs Gillespie Ruislip Lettings, please click the link below !
Write a review for Gibbs Gillespie Ruislip Lettings