Feb 02,2013
Feb 02,2013
I have been with Black Katz for more than two years since I rented a Flat at West Kensington with some friends from them in 2010. Since then they have been offering very professional service, sometimes we feel they were a bit too strict with the rules, however at the end of the days things all become more organized and secure since the set rules actually work. One of the staff, Kim Welcome has especially impressed us with her extreme kind attitude towards customers and her super efficiency and professionalism of doing her job. I would say she is the prior person I would contact whenever I meet an issue with my flat, and she is always the excellent one who would offer me the pleasant service.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Black Katz West Hampstead ! To leave a new review of Black Katz West Hampstead , please click the link below !
Write a review for Black Katz West Hampstead