Sep 27,2012
Sep 27,2012
Absolutely disgusting service. The flat I moved in to was filthy, the washing machine rubber lining was literally black with mould. When I complained I got an ¢â‚¬Ëœoh well'' response. The agent we were dealing with was rude and incredibly slow to respond to our issues because ¢â‚¬Ëœshe has other matters to attend''. Even when we reported a leak it took a good few days for it to get sorted. I have since left the flat and I am now at risk of loosing my deposit due to trumped up allegations. According to the Dartford branch, it takes 2 hours to clean windows and window seals¢â‚¬Â¦ Not only is this pathetic it is also completely inaccurate. I was also accused of putting a dent in the wall. When I said this was previously detailed in the Inventory BEFORE I moved in, I was pretty much called a liar. I have since sent them my copy which clearly shows that the dent was there when we moved in. I would not recommend this service to anyone. AVOID!!!!
I strongly suggest you focus on your Dartford Branch. Every memeber of staff i encounterd (Ella, Debbie, David and a few others) were either rude or did not know what they were doing. Extremely unproffesional

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Anthony James Residential Office 1! To leave a new review of Anthony James Residential Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Anthony James Residential Office 1