Mar 09,2010
Mar 09,2010
I dealt with Park & Bailey both buying and selling a few years ago and found their service second to none so when it came time to sell my maisonette I immediately thought of them. Being a leasehold property it was not without its complexities and with a long chain things were quite stressful. Throughout the entire process Park & Bailey were on hand to help, even in bits that didn\'t necessarily relate to them. Always available, always returned messages promptly, explained everything clearly on what was happening. Days away from exchange my buyer unexpectedly pulled out and Park & Bailey worked all hours over the following week including evenings and weekends to reassure my buyer back into the chain. Thanks to their support I was in my new home in time for Xmas which I genuinely don\'t think would have happened without their efforts keeping everyone on track. I would without doubt use them again for any sale.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Park & Bailey Crawley Branch! To leave a new review of Park & Bailey Crawley Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Park & Bailey Crawley Branch