Feb 01,2013
Feb 01,2013
I arranged to view a property advertised on Alex Clark Lettings website this afternoon. The agent suggested meeting at 5:30pm outside the property and asked that should I change my mind, I should call to cancel. I agreed and left work a little earlier than normal in order to get there on time. I then proceeded to wait for twenty minutes, in the rain, for said agent to arrive - and to eventually give up and leave. I called the office twice whilst I was there in an attempt to get hold of someone that could let me know whether or not I was in the correct place, of had mistaken the date of the appointment. Both times I got the answer phone (assumingly due to it being out of hours a 5:30pm on a Friday.) So instead I emailed the office. Half an hour after sending the email I received a call from the same office I\'d called twice whilst waiting at the property. It was the aforementioned estate agent apologising for his mess up - he\'d forgotten the appointment! Needless to say I\'m no longer interested in the property I wanted to view, and I won\'t be dealing with them in the future.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Alex Clark Lettings Office 1! To leave a new review of Alex Clark Lettings Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Alex Clark Lettings Office 1