Feb 01,2013
Feb 01,2013
I have been living in the property I rent from Hurford Salvi Carr for just over 6 months. In this period of time I have wasted a significant amount of time trying to contact them to arrange the fixing of problems that we have been experiencing since moving in. One of which being a rooflight which leaks into the property, another being an external door which does not open - in my mind quite significant. The property management team are beyond useless. They promise they will call back, then the next week you call and the staff member you spoke to has left the company, so you have the start the process all over again. We are now in direct contact with the landlord who was is concerned for the state of his property. I would warn anyone considering using this letting agent not to bother.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Hurford Salvi Carr Limehouse! To leave a new review of Hurford Salvi Carr Limehouse, please click the link below !
Write a review for Hurford Salvi Carr Limehouse