Feb 01,2013
Feb 01,2013
I have been a client of PG Estates for over a decade and have watched them grow steadily whilst retaining the personal touch. They manage four properties for myself and family. From a landlord\'s perspective their strong points are efficient marketing meaning minimal void periods, prompt dealing with maintenance issues (you can use their contractors or your own if you prefer) and they deal with the ever-increasing paperwork associated with the UK rental property market (deposit schemes, inventories, references, safety checks etc) in a timely manner. I have used other managing agents in the past, and clearly there are many to choose from, some with temptingly low commissions, but I have remained with PG over the years because they deliver a professional service that I have found over the years I can rely on and that has made my experience of being a landlord a positive one.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of PG Estates Islington! To leave a new review of PG Estates Islington, please click the link below !
Write a review for PG Estates Islington