Feb 01,2013
Feb 01,2013
I felt that the support and help provided to us by Douglas Allen was fantastic. As the buyer I was very concerned as to what the seller was doing and I was told by Douglas Allen how the process was going and updated regularly, which was very helpful. I dealt with Lucy Christopher and Andrew Bilby who were great.
By: Andrew Bilby, Sales Progressor@Douglas Allen
Feb 04, 2013
Hello Mohammed

From the agreement of your purchase on the 4th of January, to the exchange of contracts on the 31st of January, was a great job all-round by yourself, your own solicitors who was with-in our recommended panel.

Thank you for your recognition of Douglas Allen support and hard work for you, I am very pleased we reached your 28 day deadline to get the deal done.

I hope you will be very happy once you move may I wish you all the very best for the future.

Kindest Regards

Andrew Bilby

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Douglas Allen Office 10! To leave a new review of Douglas Allen Office 10, please click the link below !
Write a review for Douglas Allen Office 10