Feb 01,2013
Feb 01,2013
As a tenant Ifound Carringtons both efficient and professional throughout the process of moving into the property. The staff are friendly and motivated and allayed all our anxieties, nothing was too much trouble and this leed to a seamless and stress free period to move in.
Naturally there have been a few niggles since we moved in but I have been impressed by the response rate when I e mailed Mark to have the matter rectified immediately.
I have used letting agents previously and I can say with confidence that Carringtons have proven to be the most professional, helpful and friendly firm I have encountered and I would not hesitate to recommend them to friends

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of The Carrington Partnership Heaviley Stockport! To leave a new review of The Carrington Partnership Heaviley Stockport, please click the link below !
Write a review for The Carrington Partnership Heaviley Stockport