Feb 01,2013
Feb 01,2013
This is the first time I have been a landlord and I was very stressed about it. I asked a few agents out to my house and decided to go for Heritage. The reason I did this was because I found Alex's attitude and knowledge very calming. I am very happy with my decision as Alex Let my property with in 2 days. I would strongly recommend any landlord to go with Heritage.
By: Heritage Property
Feb 11, 2013
Dear Karl
Thank you for the review. I see Alex is slowing down! It normally takes him much less than 2 days to let a property! I will have to have a word! No, seriously, we are very glad to help you and have you as a client. Our record, time wise, for letting a property is about 10 minutes. On many occasions with have turned up with, by prior agreement with a new client, a tenant who has let the property there and then, even before the landlord has completed our paperwork! Our record for getting a tenant into a property from viewing to getting keys including a full referencing check is 27 hours! We don't want to have to beat that one but we will if we need to! Thanks again Karl
Kindest regards Richard Hill - Managing Director of Heritage Property
07813 718356 or 01926 428989

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Heritage Property Kenilworth Branch! To leave a new review of Heritage Property Kenilworth Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Heritage Property Kenilworth Branch