Feb 01,2013
Feb 01,2013
Throughout the period that PG Estates has managed my property,I have received only the very best attention and service. I have often had to travel abroad for extended periods. I would know that the management of my property was in reliable and safe hands, with regard to both receipt of rental and maintenance. The agency have always been careful to contact me about any issues swiftly and I have such trust in them, that I have been able to deal with any matter by return, knowing that they would act competently. From reports that I hear from professional colleagues who are also landlords, one is not always so lucky in the choice of agent. I should also emphasise that they take care to choose maintenance and repair personnel that they know are reliable and charge reasonably. I simply leave such matters in the agent's hands.
The fee for full management services is standard, as far as I can judge, and certainly not above average. For me it is definitely worth it. It is such a relief that I myself do not have to worry about finding tenants, responding to their requests, and seeing to maintenance, that I am happy to pay the management fee, which is surely good value for money.
The staff of the agency are delightful people, and I am always able to talk to them freely, whatever the issue. I have known some of them for the whole period that I have been letting my apartment. We address things in a spirit of friendliness that does not lose touch with the reality that this is a business relationship. The rents charged are always fully discussed and take account of the state of the property and the current market. I am perfectly happy with their recommendations and have never had to argue for any differences.
In short, I have nothing but praise for P G Estates and recommend them in the highest possible terms.

PG Estates