Feb 01,2013
Feb 01,2013
I have used PG Estates\' full management service for three years and have found it to be excellent. As a first time landlady, their advice has proven to be extremely useful and I have been pleased with how painless the letting process has been. The team are proactive in keeping up with safety certification, tenancy agreements etc and have consistently taken care to find tenants for me who are reliable and considerate.

I particularly chose PG Estates because I like the fact that they are a small firm. This means that I deal regularly with the same super members staff whom I have come to trust.

I would highly recommend PG Estates to anyone considering letting their property.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of PG Estates Islington! To leave a new review of PG Estates Islington, please click the link below !
Write a review for PG Estates Islington