Mar 08,2010
Mar 08,2010
Just signed a new 6 month lease. I really wish I hadn\'t. I have only been in the apt 6 months and within 2 weeks Solitaire took over. The grounds were lovely when I moved in but now they are looking neglected. Security locks are broken, gutterings hanging off due to the snow. No emails are answered and you cannot get anyone to pick up a phone. My estate agent is lovely but even they cannot help.

If nothing is done, I will move but after spending money to move once, I do not wish to do it again after such a short time. These people are so useless.
By: Syl
Mar 11, 2010
I can't believe that after submitting a review slating this managing agent, I have come home today to find the maintenance team repairing the guttering and a new lock on the door!
Wow! long may it continue.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of OM Property Management Office 1! To leave a new review of OM Property Management Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for OM Property Management Office 1