Mar 08,2010
Mar 08,2010
For the love of all that is beautiful and good in the world, never, ever use this agent. They don\'t get things fixed, they don\'t liaise with the landlord, and they certainly don\'t give a damn once you\'re in the property. They refuse to return my deposit for various (mostly ficticious) reasons - none actually relevent to the return of the deposit. They even changed the locks on the building I was living in without informing two of the tenants and certainly making no play to give them the keys.

If you ever think about using them - don\'t. I can\'t say so enough and I wish I had known about this website before I made the mistake of trusting these people. Don\'t.
By: CitiQuays
Aug 24, 2010
Once again going back to the deposits registered, 7 out of 10 times the tenant and the landlord are the listed parties involved and all we are is a middle party with impartial advise trying to assist. Any deductions made from tenants deposits have strict guidelines in how this can be carried out and therefore any disputed amounts get referred to the deposit scheme, where they then take control and collect all the relevant documentation to back up all parties arguments.

As you can see there is no reference to any disputed amount of that the scheme found the tenant to be in the wrong, which is unfair as we were not the holder of the deposit and the tenant has received the monies back from the deposit scheme less any deductions found in the favour of the landlord. No mention of the proceedures that has to be followed and that we are govened to follow.

Very, very unfair on Citi quays.

Citi Quays