Mar 08,2010
Mar 08,2010
Fineholm is the worst rental agency I've ever had the misfortune of renting from. The staff are terrible, messages are never passed on, they are rude and are generally incapable of doing their job.

Any form of maintenance is a nightmare at best.... I had boiling water leaking through my roof for 3 days before anyone showed up to fix it.... it destroyed my dining table underneath, not to mention it was so dangerous, the icing on the cake was when Fineholm attempted to charge me for it!!

The flat also was not in the same condition as it was when I viewed it, there was a mice infestation which had actually chewed holes in the carpet, throughout my tenancy this was a nightmare, I was actually unable to sleep there most of the time.... what fineholm did for me.... nothing!!!!!

And then to top it off when I moved out they had the cheek to charge me for the carpets which the mice they were unable to get rid of destroyed!!!
Jul 20, 2010
If you care to provide me with details of your identity and the property you rented from Fineholm I will be happy to review the case. If you prefer, you can contact me privately at or telephone 0141 221 7993.
By: Fineholm Hater!!
May 19, 2010
Hi i am the Fineholm Hater, in response to Ellen, I did complain, i complained bitterly and your level of service was the same as always...useless!

Perhaps if your willing to listen to complaints at the time your company would not get such terrible reviews!!

Everything i said in my comment was true and i will never rent through them again, this is just a warning to anyone thinking of renting through them
Apr 09, 2010
Please feel free to contact if you have any complaints about viewings or any other issues.
Apr 09, 2010
I'm disappointed you did not lodge a complaint and give us the opportunity to resolve your issues. If you wish to do so retrospectively please contact
By: don't leave anything important on show while you
Mar 30, 2010
I agree wholeheartedly. The worst level of service I have ever experienced. Wait till you have to move out and people are in your house when you come back from Tesco's.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Fineholm Glasgow! To leave a new review of Fineholm Glasgow, please click the link below !
Write a review for Fineholm Glasgow