Jan 31,2013
Jan 31,2013
Communication was not very good, often had to chase to get things confirmed or get further information. When I had confirmed details with Daniel sending a follow up email, I then arrived to meet the landlord and possibly sign the contract to find that none of these subjects had been discussed with him, so in fact had to perform my own negotiation.

When I went to view the property that I\'m now renting, the agent did not turn up to show us around and I had to ask the caretaker to open up and show us the apartment.

Overall, disorganised. Maxine was the better member of the team through out and managed to clear up the outstanding issues.
For the beginning the agent showed me a house that was out of the brief that I gave him. The communication was poor. I paid the initial holding deposit over the phone, which felt unsafe and unethical. Details they had ensured me was confirmed with the landlord had not even been discussed.

Write a review for Streets Ahead Crystal Palace Branch