Jan 31,2013
Jan 31,2013
The overall service was good but the process itself put too much financial risk on the part of the tenant.

I had to push to see the tenancy agreement before putting down a holding fee, which made me uncomfortable but fortunately the sample agreement I was shown did reflect the final version.

I then had to pay over all the money for rent, deposit and admin fee before having a signed document which made me feel very vulnerable.

The admin fee of £500 is also very high compared to other providers.

I would strongly suggest sharing the financial burden as it would have put me off had I not had an urgent requirement to move to London for work.

A more fair system would be to put down a holding fee, sign the document and hand over the deposit. Then on the day of moving in hand over the month\'s rent in exchange for the keys. I suggested this as this is how I have always done it in the past but unfortunately it was not possible.

The company are not managing the property so cannot comment on that side of things but they dealt with the letting procedure well.

With the negatives out of the way, the process was relatively painless, the shop is well presented and the staff are professional. I particularly appreciated the frank and honest input from the agent when showing me the property.

I would recommend the company, but as mentioned above, I didn\'t like their financial procedure.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of London Property Guru Ltd Wimbledon! To leave a new review of London Property Guru Ltd Wimbledon, please click the link below !
Write a review for London Property Guru Ltd Wimbledon