Jan 31,2013
Jan 31,2013
I would really like to thank Bradleys for their efficient and polite service to me as a tenant of one of their flats which I moved into a few months ago. I found the whole process ran smoothly and efficiently starting with my viewing with Mel from the Exeter office at very short notice. She gave me the time to look and ponder on whether to take the flat. And I am so glad I listened to her advice. I would particularly like to thank Pat, from the Central Administration Department (CAD) who did my referencing and paperwork and was very helpful in arranging everything for me and kept in good communication with me throughout.
Since moving in there have been a couple of maintenance issues which were responded too very quickly by the maintenance team. Although I had to wait for contractors to attend (which is expected) Adele kept me informed at all times and was very helpful in discussing each situation.
Many thanks Bradleys!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Bradleys Estate Agents Exeter! To leave a new review of Bradleys Estate Agents Exeter, please click the link below !
Write a review for Bradleys Estate Agents Exeter