Jan 31,2013
Jan 31,2013
I recently sold my grandmothers house with Preston Baker December 2012. The viewing was very positive with no jargon or forceful sell. Sarah Jayne who valued the property told us from day one what the property was worth with no false hopes of which I appreciated. The property went on the market on a Monday on the Wednesday I had an offer!! The offer was not short of the asking price and I accepted,from then on I dealt with Helen who is fantastic. Every week I had a phone call to let me know how the sale was progressing. The only thing that held us up was my solicitor but thanks to Helen things were sorted ASAP. The sale went through and we exchanged the day we had arranged. I would highly recommend Preston Baker they are motivated and very much get on the job of selling. My parents are selling this spring and will definitely be using Preston Baker. A big thanks to you all your fantastic... Keep up the amazing work!
By: Helen Bedworth
Feb 25, 2013
Thanky you very much for taking the time to post a review. We try very hard to be as honest and helpful as possible and are happy that you found this to be the case. It is great to hear that you have recommended us to your parents. We look forward to being of assistance to them once they are ready for marketing to begin on their property.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Preston Baker Selby! To leave a new review of Preston Baker Selby, please click the link below !
Write a review for Preston Baker Selby