Jan 31,2013
Jan 31,2013
I can do nothing but laud praise on all have worked with at You Rent. I have been a landlord of numerous properties across the country and Europe for many years, having dealt with many letting agents and I have never come across an agency team more knowledgeable, helpful, nimble and pro-active as the folks at You Rent.

I have worked with You Rent for some time and have come to learn that the team have an unparalleled database in the region, with their reach being both broad but with laser like accuracy on my requirements - they were quickly not able to just find me tenants for my properties but THE RIGHT tenants based on the rates I was looking for and the demographic I had in mind.

Cheekily I even requested their advice on issues I was having with an alternative property (and agent) in another location and they were happy to offer me great advice that solved my issues - all at no charge! The experience as a customer was excellent and the services offered are at great value compared to others. In addition I have heard nothing but positive feedback from my tenants.

If I had one wish it would be for You Rent to quickly expand nationwide (and Europe) so that they could handle all of my properties!

I look forward to working with them for many years.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of You-Rent Residential Lettings Office 1! To leave a new review of You-Rent Residential Lettings Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for You-Rent Residential Lettings Office 1