Jan 31,2013
Jan 31,2013
This was the first house I had ever sold so took my time in choosing an estate agent. After having a few estate agents visit and give various valuations I decided to go with Floyd Residential, not because they valued my house at the highest price but because they came across as the most professional and knowledgeable - the fact that their fees were very competitive was a bonus. Within a couple of days of choosing Floyd Residential they came out and took photos, measurements etc. and the following day my house was on Rightmove and Zoopla. The description they gave of my house was very accurate and full of relevant information, including a detailed floor plan. Although the market was quite flat at the time I had a few viewers who were all seemed serious buyers (no timewasters) and the 4th person who came put in a good offer, close to the asking price and we accepted.
I found Floyd Residential (Jonathan Floyd in particular) to be a thoroughly professional and reliable estate agent and wouldn\'t hesitate to recommend them to anyone.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Floyd Residential Office 1! To leave a new review of Floyd Residential Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Floyd Residential Office 1