Jan 31,2013
Jan 31,2013
I was a first time renter having lived at home all my life and after a very long search at many letting agents I was not getting anywhere.
Choices was one of the better ones as they always had properties to tell me about and Phill was always on my case, hunting for properties and after a week of disastrous showings with with other company\'s Phill phoned me with Tanfield Road and a very good offer.
I felt if it would just be the same old story of not liking it but phill picked me a beauty and has really helped me out with loads of worries this being my first time moving.
I would definitely recommend choices as the place to go to and would definitely recommend Phill as the one to go speak for in finding somewhere.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Choices Croydon! To leave a new review of Choices Croydon, please click the link below !
Write a review for Choices Croydon