Jan 31,2013
Jan 31,2013
I will never use linley ad Simpson again as they were very unhelpful and did not respond to any of my phone calls. I rented a property of them for 6 months and within a couple of months the house became very damp and black mould was growing everywhere damaging my belongings. I complained to them nearly every week of this and all I got in return was it will be dealt with in the new year (this was in November). I have since moved out because i am pregnant and the black mould is not good for me or my unborn child and they are trying to blame the damp and mould on me even though they was made award of it and because of they negligence the condition got a lot worse. Safe to say I will not be using them again and certainly not recommending them.
Need to sort problems out straight away instead of leaving them til the tenant has moved out

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Linley and Simpson Office 6! To leave a new review of Linley and Simpson Office 6, please click the link below !
Write a review for Linley and Simpson Office 6