Jan 31,2013
Jan 31,2013
I was searching for a property in the Park Hill area for approx 7mths before I found the one I finally purchased. From the outset, Sean (and Pedder) stood apart from the crowd of agents as they never once sent me details of a property that didn\'t match my search criteria. There was no sales pitch involved whatsoever and communications were always clear, prompt and polite. It is not surprising to me that I found my property through Pedder.

Both during and immediately after the sale, Sean was very good at keeping me updated on progress and addressing and issues/concerns I had.

I would recommend Pedder to others and they will certainly be my first choice of Agent in future.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Pedder Office 6! To leave a new review of Pedder Office 6, please click the link below !
Write a review for Pedder Office 6