Jan 31,2013
Jan 31,2013
I was a complete novice as a Landlady having just purchased my first property to let so I met several Agents but chose The Bristol Letting Company because I felt comfortable with them and confident that they could let my property as well as manage it for me.

They promptly found me a tenant, carrying out all security checks and were really helpful when I had to arrange delivery of white goods which they handled too. When the tenancy expired they quickly found a new tenant, ensuring my property was handed over in excellent condition; always keeping me in the loop and giving me complete peace of mind that it was in safe hands. They have handled everything professionally from day one so I have no hesitation recommending the company and their staff based on my experience of their services.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of The Bristol Residential Letting Co Clifton! To leave a new review of The Bristol Residential Letting Co Clifton, please click the link below !
Write a review for The Bristol Residential Letting Co Clifton