Jan 31,2013
Jan 31,2013
¢â‚¬Å“There is a phrase from an old advert that comes to mind when I think of ISIS ¢â‚¬Å“Nice people to do business with!¢â‚¬Â
Just recently I have had a lot of dealings with Estate Agents both selling and as in this case as a buyer, whilst having no issues with any of the others, I am somewhat jaded by the whole experience.
ISIS are different, they standout so much that I feel the need to take the time to praise, where usually I am only this motivated to complain.
I experienced my best ever viewing with Jan, informative and friendly, not a bit pushy, all the facts to hand, both on the property and the local area, the lady really knows her stuff.
As for Amiee, she has pulled out all the stops to make things happen. Very fast response to all of our queries, keeping us informed every step of the way.
As well as a warm friendly approach, Amiee has been completely open and honest with us throughout. I understand it can be tempting to for an estate Agent to ¢â‚¬Å“bury bad news¢â‚¬Â, employ vague time wasting tactics in hope of hanging on to a potential sale, I have experienced it before. Not this time, dealing with Amiee has been a delightfully refreshing experience, truly doing her upmost for a successful outcome for both the Vendor and myself as Buyer. I am not writing this in a flush of euphoria on completing the purchase of my dream home, the outcome is as yet unsettled. Even so I feel strongly enough to write this in praise of ISIS as whichever way it goes they have given a 5 Star Service, ISIS really shine on every aspect. ¢â‚¬Å“
By: Steven Harvey (MNAEA) Managing Director DD 01784 4
Feb 06, 2013
Hi Lynn
Thank you so much for your positive comments.
I am so delighted that Jan exceeded your expecations wiith the viewing experience and that you where so pleased with the way Amiee conducted herself.They are both valued members of the team and it is graet to see that the effort that we put in as a company in terms of our ethics and training is paying off.I wish you the best of luck with your purchase and if I can be of assistance personally I can be reached on my ditrect dial 01784 415442 or my mobile 07799887716.
Kindest regards
Steven Harvey(MNAEA)
Managing Director

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Oasis Estate Agents Ltd Office 1! To leave a new review of Oasis Estate Agents Ltd Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Oasis Estate Agents Ltd Office 1