Jan 31,2013
Jan 31,2013
As a letting agent myself, it\'s always interesting to be on the otherside and see how the competiton behaves ;). From the 1st phone call with Rosemary i felt that i was dealing with a good agency, she listened to what i was looking for and suggested what she felt might fit the bill. At first i wasn\'t sure about her reccomendation, but she gave me a little nudge (without being pushy) and after the weekend we went and viewed the house. It was lovely just as she had described and we immediately had a good feeling about it. In Rosemary\'s absence we then dealt with Jackie and Simon, who dealt with us through the references and contract stage, they too were excellent, answering my questions and getting things sorted in general.
As an agent myself for over 20 years i know all to well that customers are quick to poor scorn on the industry when they recieve poor service, so know how nice it is when people acknowledge the good we do.
Thanks to all the staff at loughton, i shall certainly reccomend you to others

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Hetheringtons Loughton Branch! To leave a new review of Hetheringtons Loughton Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Hetheringtons Loughton Branch