Jan 31,2013
Jan 31,2013
Vanet, in one form or another, have been managing my rental property since 1996. I have watched the company grow from a small Surrey Quays office to a Canary Wharf major player.
As a Non-Resident Landlord I rely on Vanet totally to manage all my business, which included a full a property refurb in 2007. They take care of all the repairs, accounts, paper work and tax issues quickly and efficiently.
The recent introduction of a customer online database makes it very easy for me to keep track of what is happening with regard to my property, tenants and rental income.
In 17 years I have only experienced excellent service, ranging from my personal agents who have always represented my interests and if necessary will spend time with me on the phone to identify my priorities to the trades people they employ to keep my property in good order.
In recent years Vanet have moved into the property development market and they now keep me informed about potential new investments and other services available in the area.
As a result of my experience as a Non Resident Landlord and my long relationship with Vanet, I have no hesitation in highly recommending their services.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Vanet Property Asset Management Canary Wharf! To leave a new review of Vanet Property Asset Management Canary Wharf, please click the link below !
Write a review for Vanet Property Asset Management Canary Wharf