Jan 30,2013
Jan 30,2013
David let one of my properties a couple of years ago. I was impressed by his lovely attitude and work ethic: he was always avaialble to take calls, arrange viewings, and generally ensured the job got done. I got a great tenant and asked him to let another property when the tenanacy was up. I was impressed again by the work ethic and this time he advised me on the corporate let legal issues. I needed a different contract and his help guiding me through was invaluable. Now I let all my properties through Independent london and have reccomended them to all my friends. Its so nice to always get good feedback on the reccomendation. I think they offer the best service, have great technical knowledge and are still the least expensive around. Its amazing to find all that at a great price.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Independent London Estate Agents Office 1! To leave a new review of Independent London Estate Agents Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Independent London Estate Agents Office 1