Jan 30,2013
Jan 30,2013
This estate agent is absolutely fantastic!!! From the moment they took on my details to the point I exchanged and completed the sale of my house, they were professional, courteous and always helpful. I had my house for sale with another agent and had 4 viewing in 5 weeks. When "Central" took over, I lost count of the viewings and had 4 offers on my property within a fortnight. Always a pleasure to talk to and a company that never let me down. I know estate agents sometimes get a bad press - but honestly, I cannot praise "Central" E17 high enough. They did exactly what they said they would do and I am more than happy to recommend them. If you\'re selling a house in Walthamstow - this is the agent to use!
By: Richard Maher
Feb 25, 2013
thanks for the review.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Central Estate Agents (Walthamstow) Walthamstow! To leave a new review of Central Estate Agents (Walthamstow) Walthamstow, please click the link below !
Write a review for Central Estate Agents (Walthamstow) Walthamstow

Central Estate Agents (Walthamstow)

179 Hoe Street Walthamstow, London