Jan 30,2013
Jan 30,2013
Without Katherine and her team at Bradleys Shaldon I might have ended up homless with my husband and 3 Yorkshire Terriers, as we had been let down by another landlord and had already let our property in Cardiff. We needed to move out of our home in two weeks! Katherine rang me on a Saturday, (it was her day off and she should not have been in work) to tell me about a property they had available, then Katherine spent time talking to the landlords and myself throughout the day. Katherine understood that I was extremely stressed and did all she could to help.
Since moving, due to the bad weather the property has flooded and we have to move again. Katherine and Julie are doing all they can to find us somewhere to go in the area, even phoning previous clients they have found tenants for, to see if anythingis available. They are fab, always friendly, professional and helpful and as soon as you walk into the office you can feel this, a bit like finding the welcoming home they will always try and find you!!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Bradleys Estate Agents Shaldon! To leave a new review of Bradleys Estate Agents Shaldon, please click the link below !
Write a review for Bradleys Estate Agents Shaldon