Jan 30,2013
Jan 30,2013
As owners of a couple of properties in Brighton we used to manage them ourselves but soon found that time pressures meant that we struggled to give the quality of service that we wanted to provide to the tenants while also keeping up with the constantly changing legislation.
I can honestly say that the recommendation from a friend of ours to use Zena was a winning piece of advice.

Zena has provided a complete service that means that we know that our tenants are getting a professional and timely service (which is good for them and us) while my wife and I are relaxed in the knowledge that all the maintenance and legislative issues are being covered.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Sure Property Solutions Office 1! To leave a new review of Sure Property Solutions Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Sure Property Solutions Office 1