Jan 30,2013
Jan 30,2013
Disappointing service. Had a lot of trouble with this agency in two different properties. The first - issues with boiler, plumbing, electricity etc. Vacated early to another property - also let by taylor gibbs, under their advisement - and was charged an additional break clause fee which was never mentioned until after contracts had been signed. Nightmare dealing with contracts, the office only takes cash or transfer, they didn\'t have a card machine when I was dealing with them. Have been in the second property for two years and fortunately don\'t have to deal with the agency any more as my landlord handles pretty much everything himself - but I know that they\'re still pressuring my landlord against his wishes to increase the rent every year, way beyond RPI or any honest rate of inflation, in the hope that I\'ll vacate and they can get another tenant in and charge them more fees.. really disgraceful tactics. Blood thirsty people. No wonder we have a housing crisis with agents like these around.
By: TaylorGibbs
Feb 08, 2013
The fee you are referring to is clearly outlined in the Tenancy Agreement which you are advised to read and take legal advice on before signing.

Our Tenants Guide and confirmation documents detail what methods of payment we accept.

We contact Landlords and Tenants prior to the expiry of the tenancy to establish whether they intend to renew the tenancy for a further term. At no point is pressure put on either party or a rent increase above RPI suggested. Our internal complaints department have not received a complaint from you or the Landlord and we would strongly recommend that you contact us directly in order that we can address the concerns you have raised more thoroughly and provide you with the necessary evidence.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Taylor Gibbs Highgate! To leave a new review of Taylor Gibbs Highgate, please click the link below !
Write a review for Taylor Gibbs Highgate