Download Property Smart Leader App
Jan 30,2013
By: 'Bob Smith'
Jan 30,2013
My sister died in July and I was selling the house as I was the executor. The solicitor was far from efficient and although he was responsible for proposing possible estate agents nothing happened until late October, following much prodding from me. I selected Tuffin & Wren and contacted Sophie to start the ball rolling. She had not had any instruction from the solicitor. She immediately contacted the solicitors and proactively searched for possible buyers. She kept me up to date with every stage in the process and reacted with urgency at each stage. She was also upbeat, confident and cheerful when the odd hiccup occurred, and everything happened with great alacrity. She managed the interface with the prospective buyer and finalised the sale verbally prior to the the legal documents.
As someone who lives in Wolverhampton she was a real lifesaver as my only knowledge of house selling, especially when the house is 130 miles away, is about 30 years out of date. I felt very fortunate to have Sophie working on my behalf.

Tuffin & Wren