Jan 30,2013
Jan 30,2013
I used Taylors not only to sell my house but ended up buying my current home (a flat) from them too ! In terms of selling my house, they were extremely professional, always contacting me in good time to arrange viewing appointments, even though they had a set of keys. They always obtained feedback and provided this to me in a timely manner and were always constructive with any potential negative feedback, looking for ways to improve on this, to achieve that sale. It was coincidental that I bought my current home with them too but, from the other side of being a buyer, they were again very professional and friendly. They ensured that the whole process progressed as smoothly as possible, even recommending a removal company, London Classic Removals, who were fantastic on the day of the move. All in all, I would definitely recommend Taylors to anyone I know who is thinking of selling and/or buying !

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Taylors Estate Agents (Drayton) Drayton! To leave a new review of Taylors Estate Agents (Drayton) Drayton, please click the link below !
Write a review for Taylors Estate Agents (Drayton) Drayton

Taylors Estate Agents (Drayton)

143 Havant Road Drayton, Portsmouth