Jan 30,2013
By: 'Emma'
Jan 30,2013
What can I say - the service we received from Lords, and Antony in particular, was fantastic. Buying a house is stressful but Lords were always on the case and provided regular updates. We had a fairly lengthy chain but Antony took it upon himself to regularly speak to all the other agents to keep things on track - ensuring that the purchase went through. I have dealt with other estate agents who were rude and arrogant - but not Lords, who always had time for us and promptly returned my calls if they were out of the office. I have no hesitation in recommending them - and when I come to sell in the future I hope they are still working in Kingston, as I would definitely use them again. Thank you Antony and Lords!
By: Guy Hodge
Feb 19, 2013
Great feedback about Antony!
He will probably ask me for a pay rise now.
Your comments are welcome and appreciated. Thanks again and I hope you are really happy in your new home.

Lords Estate Agents (Kingston upon Thames & Surrey)

56 - 58 Wood Street Kingston, Kingston Upon Thames