Jan 30,2013
Jan 30,2013
They did not inforce the no subletting rule clearly stated in the lease! They did nothing and are still doing nothing regarding the antisocial behavior that is going on via the sub letters in Biddulph Court Sutton Coldfield. All they want is your money!
We brought our property over ten years ago and \"penny crooks\" as i like to call them are the management company for our block. Where do i start? well firstly i certainly would not recommend this company to anyone unless you don\'t mind paying through the nose for their useless service!!! We have had a number of problems over the years. Pc\'s state that no sub letting is allowed whatsoever in our property so we stick to that but not every owner in our block does which is fine until you get some really antisocial tenants moving in. At the moment we are having problems with two people who basicly argu, fight, drug take and even smash their windows on their rented property it used to be a lovely quiet place to live now it just looks like a run down council estate block! I have contacted them on numerous occaisions and so have many other tennants and all we get is \"we will look into it and call you back\" guess what they never do!! We have had to have the police out many times to this address due to antisocial sub letters, And again we ring Pc\'s with relavant details off the police and still they do nothing.. The lastest we had off them over a month ago was they can not contact the owner of the flat so basicly they are powerless against the sub letters and to be honest i don\'t believe a single word they say!! Unless it involves money Pc\'s arn\'t the slitghtest bit interested so my next step is for me and my neighbors to possibly hold back our yearly management fee of around 1200 and see if they take notice of that!! I\'m not sure of the legal implications against us as yet but it can\'t be any worse in living next door to these scum bags who have so far ruined any chance of us selling our property.. While i\'m here i might as well mention last year i had my windows changed we had to pay Pc\'s ‚£250 to allow us to make the improvements they said it was for the surveyor fee\'s to inspect the windows after work was completed, guess what they never made that inspection! Last year we wanted to know how much a least extension would cost us, But guess what they wanted ‚£250 for a so called inspection of the property to determin the cost of the lease extension!! they wouldn\'t even give us a rough estimate without paying!! My neighbour recenlty renewed hers at a cost of around ‚£12000 which considering the value of the propertys have dropped by 30% since the crash is totally unaceptable in my eyes!! To this day i am not sure who is the actual property manager one day i\'m told it\'s Angela Hardy the next time It\'s Natalie steadman and recently i was told it is some block called Richard! I had best sign off otherwise i would go on all night.
By: Lyndsey_Leach
Mar 13, 2014
I am an Assosicate Partner with Pennycuick Collins and Head of Residential Service Charge and concerned to read these reviews. We are regulated by the RICS and a member of ARMA and ARLA and as such offer anyone with a complaint, access to our formal complaints procedure and a no cost redress procedure to the Ombudsman. If you do have a problem I would urge you to contact me directly so that I may investigate. Lyndsey Cannon-Leach

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Pennycuick Collins Birmingham! To leave a new review of Pennycuick Collins Birmingham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Pennycuick Collins Birmingham