Mar 03,2010
Mar 03,2010
Well where to begin? I was looking to rent a property through them a while back and they messed me around for weeks! First of all after viewing a good property I was advised to place a holding deposit to reserve it which I did in good faith that I would be able to move in. After they had taken my money and put it in a safe they then brought to my attention a list of extortionate fees that they expected me to agree with and sign a pre contract with them! I declined to proceed and requested that I have my money returned to me ASAP. 3 weeks later I was still chasing them to find out what they had done with my money as I hadn\'t received it! 2 weeks later I finally received my money. I would strongly recommend that tenants avoid them like the plague.
By: Jason
Nov 24, 2010
Lol, this comment is funny. If you got your money back why should people avoid them like the plague? Had they have not returned the money, then there would be something to worry about.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Cani Property Services Office 1! To leave a new review of Cani Property Services Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Cani Property Services Office 1